1. Use of Website:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your use of this Website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Intellectual Property:
- All content and materials available on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, are the property of Carolina HR or its content suppliers and protected by federal copyright laws.
3. User Conduct:
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties:
- This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Carolina HR makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this Website.
6. Limitation of Liability:
- In no event shall Carolina HR be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website.
8. Governing Law: